Barry Denenberg (born in Brooklyn, New York) is a nonfiction and historical fiction author, known for writing biographies. He is the author five Dear America books, two My Name Is America, and one in The Royal Diaries series.
- When Will This Cruel War Be Over? (1996)
- So Far from Home (1997)
- One Eye Laughing, the Other Weeping (2000)
- Early Sunday Morning (2001)
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall (2002)
- Perkins School for the Blind is mentioned in the epilogue of So Far from Home. Denenberg later made it the setting for his Mirror, Mirror on the Wall.
- Denenberg is married to Jean Feiwel, former publisher at Scholastic and creator of the Dear America series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.